se="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,19,0" width="314" height="72">

杰森今天的工作计划全部完成了。


Jerry didnt carry out his work plan last month.

杰睿上个月未完成他的工作计划。


Mike finished his work plan ahead of schedule.

麦克提前完成的工作计划。


When could you submit your work plan?

你什么时间才能提交你的工作策略?


What is your future plan of the work?

你将来的工作计划是什么?


Would you like to make a plan for your work?

你想为你的工作拟定一个计划吗?


Conversation:

A: Hello, Jim. Congratulations on your success in becoming a regular employee.

你好吉姆,恭喜你成功转成正式职员了。


B: Thanks, Ill work hard to create more value for the company.

谢谢,我必然会努力工作,为公司创造更多的价值。


A: In the future work, youd better make a work plan ahead of time. only in this way, can you make the best use of your time.

在以后的工作中,你最好提前做好工作计划,如此才能充分借助你的时间。

ahead of time/schedule表示“提前”;make the best use of...表示“充分借助”


B: Yes, you are right. The work program is essential to everyone. What is your work plan in the future?

是的,没错,工作计划对每一个人都是必不可少的,你将来的工作计划是什么?


A: Good question. Its hard to make any progress in my professional knowledge. I plan to gain more practical experience in basic positions.

非常不错的一个问题,我的专业常识非常难获得任何进展,我计划在基础岗位上获得更多的实质经验。


B: This is a nice plan. I also lack practical experience, this is also what I need to improve later.

那很好,我也缺少实质经验,这也是我后期需要提高的地方。


A: When I have a lot of experience, I expect to be promoted to a management position.

当我有了不少的经验,我期望被提高到一个管理职位。


B: Why?

为何呢?


A: Because the management position gives me more responsibility and I can train new staff.

由于管理岗位给我更多的责任,并且我能培训新员工。


B: All right. I still have a lot to learn from you.

好吧,我还有不少需要向你学习的地方。


A: You are also very good. You become a full member in a short time.

你也很好,在非常短的时间内就转正了。

打赏